Congratulations to Timec’s project team at ExxonMobil in Joliet, Illinois for earning the client’s prestigious Pegasus Cup award. This recognition is given to companies that meet or exceed the client’s commitment to quality and safety.
Jeff Wood, president of Turnaround and Specialty Services, Hari Gopu, president of Timec Downstream Services, and Project Manager Chris Brown accepted the Pegasus Cup on May 2.
This recognition exemplifies Timec employees’ commitment to quality, teamwork and excellence. The key factors that earned Timec the Pegasus Cup include:
- Over 100,000 safe man hours with zero recordable injuries.
- 100% attendance and participation at the safety alignment meetings.
- Pro-active approach with both safety and execution.
- Teaching approach to ExxonMobil’s LPSA (Loss Prevention Self-Assessment) tool.
- Team development of a job-aid tool for safety attendants. This initiative was adopted by other contractors working the turnaround.
- Flawless execution of critical work tasks with no major incidents.
This achievement is even more exceptional given the significant increase in work scope assigned to the Timec team, due primarily to their outstanding project execution and productivity on the job.