Ferrovial Services operates in each one of FDOT’s six transportation districts statewide, providing services for 12 asset maintenance contracts. Our project sites include 302 staff, 19 offices/yards, and 428 pieces of equipment located in the State of Florida with committed work in hand to 2045.
- Medium to long term performance based maintenance contracts including incident and emergency response.
- Scope of work includes fence-to-fence highway corridor operations to include preventive and corrective maintenance of all assets.
- Work scheduling and planning to optimize the balance between operational performance and operational expenditure.
- Development of plans include: emergency management plan, quality management plan, customer services plan etc. in order to deliver on contractual requirements.
- Contractor’s responsibility to pursue third party damages incurred on the network.