Ferrovial Services provides all personnel and equipment required across these contracts, including 94 snow plows.
- The scope of services includes providing summer maintenance such as maintenance of road surface, shoulders, and roadside features; electrical systems maintenance; pavement markings and symbols; data collection of pavement distress, traffic, and culverts; selected capital improvement; and winter maintenance.
- Winter maintenance services completed within harsh and often challenging conditions:
- Temperatures range between -15Â°C to 25Â°C
- Average number of 85 snow days per winter season
- Close vicinity to Lake Superior leading to intense bands of precipitation and large amounts of snow fall, or what is called theÂ â€œlake effectâ€